Promoting your brand in a major retail store.

As a new fashion line in a major retail store, it's very important to constantly promote your brand.  When competing with many other well known brands on the sales floor, you really have to make sure you get the exposure you need to be successful.  Through social media, newsletters, networking, and making personal appearances at events; I've managed to triple the numbers my merchandise team projected for my first month in stores. Having a quality product is key but promoting it is the second most important factor. Here's an inside look at some of the events I've attended and different ways I've chosen to promote my brand.

Girls Night Out, South Park Mall in Charlotte, NC




Personal appearance at Belk's new flagship location at Galleria Dallas




VP of Trend Merchandising & Fashion Direction Arlene Goldstein & General Manager Salem Boohaker


Charleston Fashion Week


Social Media Marketing


                                                   


Cristina Bijou bags Spring collection available at www.belk.com



No comments:

Post a Comment